Optimized for Lowest System Cost
- Proprietary IC trimming and transformer construction techniques enable Clampless™ designs with LNK362 for lower system cost, component count and higher efficiency
- Fully integrated auto-restart for short circuit and open loop protection
- Self-biased supply – saves transformer auxiliary winding and associated bias supply components
- Frequency jittering greatly reduces EMI
- Meets HV creepage requirements between DRAIN and all other pins both on the PCB and at the package
Richer Feature Set than Linear/RCC
- Accurate hysteretic thermal shutdown protection – automatic recovery improves field reliability
- Universal input range allows worldwide operation
- Simple ON/OFF control, no loop compensation needed
- Eliminates bias winding – simpler, lower cost transformer
- Very low component count – higher reliability and single side printed circuit board
- Auto-restart reduces delivered power by 95% during short circuit and open loop fault conditions
- High bandwidth provides fast turn on with no overshoot and excellent transient load response
- Chargers for cell/cordless phones, PDAs, digital cameras, MP3/portable audio players, and shavers
- Supplies for appliances, industrial systems, and metering
|Output Power (Watts)1|
|PRODUCT2||230 VAC ±15%||85-265 VAC|
- See the Key Application Considerations section of the LinkSwitch-XT Family Data Sheet for complete description of assumptions.
- Packages: P: DIP-8B, G: SMD-8B, D: SO-8C. Please see the Part Ordering Information section of the LinkSwitch-XT Family Data Sheet.
- Minimum continuous power in a typical non-ventilated enclosed adapter measured at 50 °C ambient.
- Minimum practical continuous power in an open frame design with adequate heat sinking, measured at 50 °C ambient.