- Energy-efficient replacement for regulated linear transformer and discrete power supply designs
- Universal input range allows worldwide operation
- Self-biased supply – saves transformer auxiliary winding and associated bias supply components
- Built-in current limit and hysteretic thermal shutdown protection
- Fully integrated auto-restart for short-circuit and open loop protection
- Tight tolerances and negligible temperature variation on key parameters eases design and lowers cost
- High maximum switching frequency allows very low ?ux density transformer designs, practically eliminating audible noise
- Frequency jittering greatly reduces EMI
- Packages with large creepage to high voltage pin
- Lowest component count switcher solution
- Chargers for cell/cordless phones, PDAs, digital cameras, MP3/portable audio devices, shavers etc.
- Standby and auxiliary supplies
|Output Power (Watts)|
|PRODUCT1||230 VAC ±15%||85-265 VAC|
|Adapter2||Open Frame3||Adapter2||Open Frame3|
- Packages; P: DIP-8B, G: SMD-8B. For lead-free package options, contact local sales office.
- Typical continuous power in a non-ventilated enclosed adapter measured at 50 °C ambient.
- Maximum practical continuous power in an open frame design with adeuate heat sinking, measure at 50 °C ambient.
- For designs without a Y acapacitor, the available power may be lower (see Key Applications Considerations).