Enhanced, Energy-Efficient, Off-Line Switcher IC with Super Peak Power Performance
- Simple ON/OFF control, no loop compensation needed
- Delivers peak power of up to 3 times maximum continuous output power
- 277 kHz operation during peak power significantly reduces transformer size
- Tight I2f tolerances and negligible temperature variation of key parameters ease design and lower cost
- Adaptive on-time extension increases low line peak output power and minimizes bulk capacitor size
- Programmable smart AC line sensing provides latching shutdown during short circuit, overload and open loop faults and prevents ON/OFF glitches during power down or brownout
Ideal for applications with large peak to continuous load ratio requirements
- Inkjet printer
- Data storage
- Audio amplifier
- DC motor drives
|Output Power (Watts)|
|PRODUCT1||230 VAC ±15%||85-265 VAC|
- Packages: F: TO-262-7C, P: DIP-8, Y: TO-220-7C. For additional information, see the Part Ordering Information section of the PeakSwitch Data Sheet.
- Typical continuous power in a non-ventilated enclosed adapter measured at +50 °C ambient.
- Typical peak power for a period of 100 ms and a duty cycle of 10% in a non-ventilated enclosed adapter measured at +50 °C ambient (see the Key Applications section of the PeakSwitch Data Sheet for details).