This version of InnoSwitch3 is intended to be used with InnoMux for multiple output, single-stage power supplies for monitors and TVs. This enables very high system efficiency on a small PCB foot print.
The InnoSwitch3-MX dramatically simplifies the development and manufacturing of multiple output power supplies, particularly those in compact enclosures or with high efficiency requirements. The InnoSwitch3-MX architecture is revolutionary in that the devices incorporate both primary and secondary controllers, with sense elements and a safety-rated feedback mechanism into a single IC.
Close component proximity and innovative use of the integrated communication link, FluxLink, permit accurate control of a secondary-side synchronous rectification MOSFET with Quasi-Resonant switching of primary integrated high-voltage switch to maintain high efficiency across the entire load range.
Based on InnoSwitch3
- Partner IC to InnoMux
- High efficiency across full load range
- Incorporates a multi-mode Quasi-Resonant (QR) / CCM flyback controller, 650 V or 725 V switch, secondary-side sensing and synchronous rectification driver
- Integrated FluxLink™, HIPOT-isolated, feedback link
- Instantaneous transient response ±5% CV with 0%-100%-0% load step
EcoSmart™ – Energy Efficient
- Easily meets all global energy efficiency regulations
- Low heat dissipation
Advanced Protection / Safety Features
- Primary sensed output OVP
- Open SR FET gate detection
- Hysteretic thermal shutdown
- Input voltage monitor with accurate brown-in/brown-out and overvoltage protection
Full Safety and Regulatory Compliance
- Reinforced insulation
- Isolation voltage >4000 VAC
- 100% production HIPOT compliance testing
- UL1577 and TUV (EN60950) safety approved
- Enables designs that have “A” performance criteria for EN61000-4 suite of test standards, including EN61000-4-2, 4-3 (30 V/m), 4-4, 4-5, 4-6, 4-8 (100 A/m) and 4-9 (1000 A/m)
- Halogen free and RoHS compliant
|Output Power (Watts)|
|INN34x4C||650 / 725 V||18 W||23 W|
|INN34x5C||650 / 725 V||22 W||28 W|
|INN34x6C||650 / 725 V||28 W||35 W|
|INN3467C||650 V||35 W||44 W|
|INN3477C||725 V||32 W||40 W|
|INN3468C||650 V||40 W||50 W|
- Continuous power using nominal primary current limit in a typical open frame application at +50 °C ambient with adequate PCB thermal design to ensure package temperature <125 °C.
- Continuous power using maximum primary current limit in a typical open frame application at +50 °C ambient with adequate heat sinking to ensure package temperature <125 °C.
- Package: InSOP-24D.