The InnoSwitch™3-AQ family of ICs dramatically simplifies the design and manufacture of flyback power converters, particularly those requiring high efficiency and/or compact size. The InnoSwitch3-AQ family combines primary and secondary controllers and safety-rated feedback into a single IC allowing accurate output voltage regulation even with wide input voltage range of 30 VDC to 550 VDC.
InnoSwitch3-AQ family devices incorporate multiple protection features including line over and undervoltage protection, output overvoltage and over-current limiting, and over-temperature shutdown for automotive applications. Devices are available with standard and peak power delivery options, and commonly used auto-restart protection behaviors.
Highly Integrated, Compact Footprint
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- Up to 90% efficiency across full load range
- Incorporates a multi-mode Quasi-Resonant (QR) / CCM flyback controller, 750 V MOSFET and secondary-side sensing
- Integrated FluxLink™, HIPOT-isolated, feedback link
- Wide input voltage 30 VDC to 550 VDC
- Wide input voltage 30 VDC to 921 VDC with StackFET
- Fab, assembly and test site are IATF16949 certified
EcoSmart™ – Energy Efficient
- Less than 15 mW no-load including line sense
- Easily meets all global energy efficiency regulations
- Low heat dissipation
- Advanced Protection / Safety Features
- Auto-restart fault response for output OVP
- Auto-restart output UV protection with option for peak power delivery
Full Safety and Regulatory Compliance
- Reinforced isolation
- Isolation voltage >4000 VAC
- 100% production HIPOT testing
- UL1577 and TUV (EN60950) safety approved
- Excellent noise immunity enables designs that achieve class “A” performance criteria for EN61000-4 suite; EN61000-4-2, 4-3 (30 V/m), 4-4, 4-5, 4-6, 4-8 (100 A/m) and 4-9 (1000 A/m), FMC1278 (RI-115)
- Halogen free and RoHS compliant
- Auxiliary, standby and bias power supplies for automotive used in traction inverter, DC-DC converter and on-board charger
|Output Power Table|
- Max output power is dependent on the design. With condition that package temperature must be < 125 °C.
- Package: InSOP-24D.