InnoSwitch-CE ECAD Models
The InnoSwitch™-CE family of ICs dramatically simplify the development and manufacturing of low-voltage, high current power supplies, particularly those in compact enclosures or with high efficiency requirements. The InnoSwitch-CE architecture is revolutionary in that the devices incorporate both primary and secondary controllers, with sense elements and a safety-rated feedback mechanism into a single IC. Close component proximity and innovative use of the integrated communication link permit accurate control of both a secondary-side synchronous rectification MOSFET and optimization of primary-side MOSFET switching. This improves system reliability, maximizes efficiency across the power range from full load to low-power standby.
Highly Integrated, Compact Footprint
- Incorporates flyback controller, 650 V MOSFET, secondary-side sensing and synchronous rectification driver
- FluxLink™ integrated, HIPOT-isolated, feedback link
- Exceptional CV accuracy, tolerant of transformer and board component variances
- Adjustable accurate output current
EcoSmart™– Energy Efficient
- <10 mW no-load at 230 VAC when supplied by transformer bias winding
- Easily meets all global energy efficiency regulations Advanced Protection / Safety Features
- Primary sensed output OVP
- Secondary sensed output overshoot clamp
- Secondary sensed output OCP to zero output voltage
- Hysteretic thermal shutdown
- Input voltage monitor with accurate brown-in/brown-out and overvoltage protection
Full Safety and Regulatory Compliance
- 100% production HIPOT compliance testing equivalent to 6 kV DC/1 sec
- Reinforced insulation
- Isolation voltage >3,500 VAC
- UL1577 and TUV (EN60950) safety approved
- EN61000-4-8 (100 A/m) and EN61000-4-9 (1000 A/m) compliant Green Package
- Halogen free and RoHS compliant Applications
- High current charger and adapters for mobile devices
- Consumer electronics − set top boxes, networking, gaming, LED
|Output Power (Watts)|
|INN21x3K3||12 W||15 W|
|INN21x4K3||15 W||20 W|
|INN21x5K3||20 W||25 W|
- Minimum continuous power in a typical non-ventilated enclosed typical size adapter measured at 40 °C ambient. Max output power is dependent on the design. With condition that package temperature must be < = 125 °C.
- Minimum peak power capability.
- x = 0 (no cable compensation), x = 2 (300 mV cable compensation).
- Package: K: eSOP-R16B.