Replacement for Obsolete Part

2 posts / 0 new


I have a TOP203YAI in a meter that needs repair but I can't find a new part because this one is obsolete. Does anyone know of a replacement/substitute for a TOP203YAI? It is being used in a flyback converter. Your help would be appreciated.



Hi Ryan,

Unfortunately it was discontinued and there is no drop in part from TOP switch family. If you are interested please look into TOP switch Jx family which is better than TOP203YAHI series.