All the features of TinySwitch-III, plus a peak power mode further extending its power capability
WITH THE EXCEPTION OF TNY380, THIS PRODUCT IS NOW OBSOLETE. Please contact your local PI representative to discuss alternative solutions.
- Simple ON/OFF control
- More power from one transformer
- Tight I2f parameter reduces system cost
- ON time extension typically extends low line regulation range/hold-up time to reduce input bulk capacitance
- Self-biased - no bias winding required for TNY375-376
- Frequency jittering reduces EMI filter costs
TinySwitch-PK is ideally suited for applications with high peak-to-continuous power demand, including:
- Set-top decoders
- Active speakers (e.g., PC audio)
- Audio amplifiers
- Photo printers
|Output Power (Watts)|
|PRODUCT1||230 VAC ±15%||85-265 VAC|
| TNY375P4 |
| TNY376P4 |
| TNY377P |
| TNY378P |
| TNY379P |
| TNY380P |
- Packages: P: DIP-8C, G: SMD-8C. See the Part Ordering Information section of the TinySwitch-PK Data Sheet for more details.
- Minimum continuous power in a typical non-ventilated enclosed adapter measured at +50 °C ambient. Use of an external heatsink will increase power capability.
- Minimum continuous power in an open frame design (see the Key Applications Considerations section of the TinySwitch-PK Data Sheet for more details).
- See Key Application Considerations.